- About Us
- Your Account
- Shopping Instruction
- Purchasing and Ordering
- Shipping and Handling
- Viewing Order Status and Tracking
- Returns and Exchanges
- Privacy, Security, and Web Info
- Terms and Conditions
- Airsoft Wholesale Service
- Reward Points
- Airsoft Questions
- Contact Us
Choose a topic:
- Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
- Earning Reward Points
- Reward Points Exchange Rates
- Redeeming Reward Points
- Managing My Reward Points
The Reward Points Program allows you to earn points for certain actions you take on the site. Points are awarded based on making purchases and customer actions such as submitting reviews.
Benefits of Reward Points for Registered Customers
|Once you register you will be able to earn and accrue reward points, which are then redeemable at time of purchase towards the cost of your order. Rewards are an added bonus to your shopping experience on the site and just one of the ways we thank you for being a loyal customer.|
6 Ways to earn Reward Points at eHobby Asia Airsoft Superstore
- Every time you make a purchase at eHobbyAsia.com you will earn points based on the purchased product prices.
- These points are added to your Reward Points balance after payment completed
US$1= Earn one point
- Register as member at eHobbyAsia.com to receive a welcome Reward Points.
- You can benefit from our wide selection of 20,000 airsoft products and accessories.
- Smooth navigation menu in our member area helps you to make purchase easy and quick.
- Subscribe our eHobby Asia Newsletter for the first time, you will receive extra Reward Points from us.
|Sharing on Social Network:
- Share to your Facebook, Twitter, Google+ today to earn FREE Reward Points
- Simply by sharing on the product page directly
- eHobby Asia needs your help on reviewing the airsoft products we sell.
- Sign in and submit product review to earn these extra Reward Points.
- Reward Points will be automatically added to your account after review approved.
Reward Points Exchange Rates
The value of reward points is determined by the following exchange rate of both currency spent on products to points, and an exchange rate of points earned to currency for spending on future purchases:
(not applicable to orders of wholesale customers)
Redeeming Reward Points
|You can redeem your reward points at checkout. If you have accumulated enough points to redeem them you will have the option of using points as one of the payment methods. The option to use reward points, as well as your balance and the monetary equivalent this balance, will be shown to you in the Payment Method area of the checkout. Redeemable reward points can be used in conjunction with other payment methods such as paypal and bank wire transfer.|
Managing My Reward Points
You have the ability to view and manage your points through your Customer Account. From your account you will be able to view your total points (and currency equivalent), minimum needed to redeem, whether you have reached the maximum points limit and a cumulative history of points acquired, redeemed and lost. The history record will retain and display historical rates and currency for informational purposes. The history will also show you comprehensive informational messages regarding points, including expiration notifications.
Reward Points Expiration
Note: You can sign up to receive email notifications each time your balance changes when you either earn, redeem or lose points, as well as point expiration notifications. This option is found in the Reward Points sectionof the My Account area.