KWA M4 GBBR LM4 RIS GBB Rifle (System7 Two) Black (2x Mag Package)
1/1 Scale High Performance Assembled Electric Powered Airsoft AEG
- Two KWA 30 Rounds System 7 Two Gas Blow Back GBB PMAG
- Metal Receiver with Marking
- Bolt hold when magazine is empty
- 36mm (14.5") Carbine Length Outer Barrel With 45mm Flash Hider
- 185mm RAS Rail System Handguard
- Detachable carry handle reveals a weaver rail (20mm) for any scope or red dot sight
- Fixed Metal Front Sight and Adjustable Plastic Rear Sight
- Polymer 6 Position Crane Stock
- Steel Sling Swivels
- With One KWA Patch (100mm x 45mm)
Over 380FPS Velocity Muzzle by Top Gas
Adjustable Hop-Up located on ejection cover
Aluminum Made 14mm Counter-Clockwise Flash Hider
Sling mount can be installed with any single, 2- or 3- point tactical sling
SKU KWA-GBBR-LM4RIS-2M Item Weight (gram) 3640 Major Color Black Length 810mm / 895mm (Extended) Barrel Length ~363mm Blow Back Yes Hop-up Adjustable Shooting Mode Semi/Fully Automatic Magazine Capacity 30 Rounds Bullet Type 6mm BB Pistol Power Source HFC134a & HFC22 Gas Power (Muzzle Velocity) 380FPS (Top Gas Test @ 25°C Room Temperature) Manufacturer KWA Package Includes
- KWA M4 GBBR LM4 RIS GBB Rifle (System7 Two) Black (2x Mag Package)
- 2x 30 rounds Metal Gas Magazine
- Original Box
Disclaimer IMPORTANT NOTE:
1. This GBB Airsoft Gun assembly is extremely sophisticated. DO NOT attempt to dissemble the gun without consulting us. No Guarantee will be honored if the gun has been dissembled.
Write Your Own Review
Quality Price Valueon 6/26/15
This gun is really great, it functions how it supposed to with no problems. No wobble anywear, except the rail system this comes with. It has about half a centimeter of play both clockwise and counter clockwise, but this is not the Gi techs fault. The rail is actually just a lower end rail. It's actually the amp ris. Although the rail is actually great for its price. This comes from a guy who is used to Daniel defense and PWS rails. The recoil is about 70% of a real ar-15 in my estimation. Which is nice because its not extreme so you can still keep rounds on target. The best part of this gun performance wise, is the range. It's gets 200 plus feet of range and that's with the hop up turned all the way down ( least amout of hop up) and .25 gram
bbs. Its weight is also pretty realistic, this exact setup comes in about 6.5 pounds loaded. One cannot powerstroke this weapon. Although i know i wont use this under normal circumstances it would have been nice in the case I would have to use it. Definitely a great buy.
Cannot power stroke this weapon
Slight rail wobble.
Doesn't come with original hand guards.
Mag price, although when one is going to purchase this, one must be aware of them so it's not much of a con. It's equivalent to buying an LMG and saying it heavy.
I also prefer the front sling mount to be set on the bottom. Not much of a con
Quality Price Valueon 6/2/14
Probably one of the best m4 gbbr on the market today...
Quality Price Valueon 4/27/14
Great feel, with a nice recoil. Good quality build and it has handled some rough handling and being dropped many a time.
Have had to replace the hop up bucking as it was shredded so upgraded to a 6.01 barrel at the same time. Not an easy task.