EHOBBY CUSTOM WORK INCLUDE:
1. Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle.50 Airsoft Gas Blow Back Pistol Reworked
2. Install Guarder Aluminum Slide & Frame (DE50-05-BK) & STEEL Front/Rear Sight (DE50-03-BK)
3. Guarder High Output Valve (G-DE50-08)
4. Custom Recoil & Hammer Spring Set
5. Tuned to 330 FPS Muzzle Velocity with HFC22 Gas
6. Custom Work to Ensure Smooth Blow Back Action
SKU EAC-357 UPC N/A Item Weight (gram) 900 Major Color Black Length 270mm Blow Back Yes Hop-up Adjustable Shooting Mode Semi-Automatic Magazine Capacity 27+1 Bullet Type 6mm BB Pistol Power Source HFC134a & HFC22 Gas Power (Muzzle Velocity) 330 FPS (Top Gas Test @ 25°C Room Temperature) Manufacturer EA CUSTOM Package Includes
- (1) EAC Esert Eagle .50AE Metal Custom
- (1) 27 rounds Magazine
- 200 Rds 0.20g Marui Bullets
- Shooting Target
- Instruction Manual
- Tokyo Marui Product Line Up Guide
- Parts Reference Guide
- Original Box
Write Your Own Review
Price Value Qualityon 10/9/12
This is an excellent Airsoft weapon created by the EhobbyAsia custom team.
This gun at first glance is huge! I compared it to my prior biggest gun, the "P226 X-Five", and it beats it by a long shot.
The quality of the metal and internals is all to be expected from Tokyo Marui and Guarder.
I give this weapon a 5/5 due to it's collectibility, uniqueness, and sheer power.
A++ Product and seller.
Value Quality Priceon 9/6/11
As you firmly grip the Desert Eagle, you'll feel the true, hard, cold metal look of the gun, as well as the weight, which is very realistic. When fired, the Desert Eagle sends back quite a kick, considering there's a plastic bullet comming through the barrell. A must-have for any gunslinger!
Price Value Qualityon 3/24/10
it looks like a real gun pretty cool i think i might get it
Price Value Qualityon 11/20/09
First of all i would like to say that this gun is awesome. You will definatly get your moneys worth with this!
Hard Blow back
Higher fps than original
Scares the living s*** out of everybody
Made it past customs (thx ehobby asia)
Well this is not really a con just that they sent me not as many clips as i ordered
SLIGHTLY when i say slightly i mean slightly (nano meter) loose