The SOF Combat Assault Rifle (SCAR) is a modular rifle made by Fabrique Nationale de Herstal (FNH) for the U.S. Special Operations Command (SOCOM) to satisfy the requirements of the SCAR competition. It is one of the benchmark in 21st Century modern rifle history.
Thanks VFC to produce this replica of Electric Powered AEG
- Based on the newest SCAR-III model, completely reproducing all its details.
- The procedure of disassemble as real one, easy for maintenance.
- CNC Aluminum one piece upper receiver, high rigidness & light weight.
- 7mm Bearing Gearbox
- CNC Aluminum bolt set, can be hold in open position for Hop-Up adjustment.
- Aluminum front sight set + steel rear sight set, material and function as real.
- Stainless one piece gas cylinder set, high reliability & extreme tough.
- The buttstock combines foldable, retractable, adjustable cheek piece function as real one.
- The Hop-Up adjustment tool and barrel detach tool hidden in gas tuner, easy to maintenance
Able to take 9.6V Battery or 11.1V Li-Poly battery
SKU VFC-AEG-SCARSSR-DE Item Weight (gram) 3330 Major Color Desert Tan Length 825mm / 1068mm (Extended) Barrel Length ~495mm Hop-up Adjustable Shooting Mode Semi/Fully Automatic AEG Motor High Speed Motor Fit Battery Pack Mini / Handguard (Nickel / Li-Po) Barrel Thread Type Counter-Clockwise Barrel Thread Diameter 14mm Magazine Capacity 500 Rounds Bullet Type 6mm BB Power (Muzzle Velocity) 450 FPS Package Includes
- VFC SCAR Heavy SSR Airsoft AEG Rifle
- 500 rounds Magazine
- Instruction Manual
- Original Box
Write Your Own Review
Quality Price Valueon 5/18/11
Great looking as most VFC guns are but quite bulky and relatively heavy. It will need some modification to fulfill a true SSR role as its standard performance is the same as most other AEGs which you should hope to outrange with longer shots rather than sustained shorter range firing. Very intimidating due to its size though. Youll need to buy a lot of extras as it looks kind of empty with all the miles of rail space. Consider vertical front grip, foldable bipod and a scope of course (it does not come with ironsights). The EGLM does NOT fit on this rifle because of its length! You can fit it by modifying the bottom rail by adding an extra rail on top of the existing rail but the launcher will not sit tightly against the lower receiver and around the magwell as it does in a Scar L and Scar H but at least you can carry it as a close range backup. With extras it is really something to look at, and the longer barrel should give you better accuracy and range.